Job Id OEJ0000002283
Offshore Instrumentation Tech.
Modified Date: 13th
||Technician - Instrument
- Minimum Educational Background of 3 Years studies (Diploma or equivalent) on technical electrical/instrumentation subjects.
- 5 years of Oil and Gas experience in similar position.
Job Position Requirement:
- Required to perform general maintenance and repair activities to instrumentation/control systems located offshore Qatar.
- Direct supervision and management of Instrument Technicians in maintenance, installation and/or construction activities.
- First line fault finding and troubleshooting.
- Calibrate, test, install, repair various monitoring devices.
- Process instrumentation, package control equipment, control loop, DCS systems.
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.