Job Id OEJ0000002287
in Dubai United Arab Emirates
Posted on: 13th
||Administration - General Assistant
- Maintain personnel database by keeping data up to date.
- Liaise with the company branches, other Agents or Clients for personnel documentation needed for projects.
- Book offshore trainings, coordinate payments to the training center and transport of the personnel.
- Schedule offshore medical examinations for employees.
- Activate and terminate insurance cover as and when needed, and recording it as per instruction given.
- Making travel arrangements by liaising with travel agent and hotels as necessary.
- Manage travel schedule and alert necessary flight rebooking.
- Manage Subcontractors for deployment: NDT, Rope Access, etc.
- Assist project team with deployment personnel document preparation.
- Prepares travel document packs, and brief scheduled personnel about travel arrangements.
- Verify personnel contracts and make sure they are signed and in place before deployments
- Assists with team selection based on relevant qualifications and feedback when requested.
- Tracks performance and provides summary/feedback
- Update Personnel Planning as per confirmed personnel departures / arrivals.
- Research visa requirements, collect necessary documentation, and apply for requested visas.
- Stay up to date with offshore certification / documentation requirements.
- Conducts offshore documentation trainings for relevant personnel.
- Issues PO for subcontracting jobs and ATPI
- Ensure that all invoices received are accurate and resolves any queries with relevant parties
- Update Quarterly Deployment Report (Tracking Permanent Staff Deployment)
- Subcontractor Management - NDT, Rope Access, etc.
Qualification and Knowledge:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the field.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge - Offshore Certification Standards ( BOSIET, HUET, BST)
- Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Word, Excel (high level of proficiency required), Power Point
- Visa procedures to various countries
- Travel Industry Exposure
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.