Job Id OEJ0000002298
Well Integrity Engineer
in Asab United Arab Emirates
Posted on: 03rd
||Engineering - Well Testing
Job Title: Well Integrity Engineer ( Construction & Design)
- Acquire and validate well parameters to ensure well integrity and monitor the risky wells in compliance with Well Integrity Management System requirement.
- Acquire and validate well head parameters and identify problematic wells producing/injecting beyond safe operating envelops.
- Sustain annulus pressure wells’ monitoring for next course of actions
- Conduct completion integrity test to identify the completions failure and propose remedy actions
- Prepare programs, schedule to mothball inactive wells to protect the wells and their flowlines against sour corrosion environment Conduct corrosion logging as required ensuring well integrity.
- Ensure well safety and Initiate well killing/securing of risky wells as required
- Prepare monthly status of well Annuli pressures concluding well integrity status
Generic Accountabilities Supervision:
- Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives.
- Train and develop the assigned staff on relevant skills to enable them to become proficient on the job and deliver the respective section objectives.Budgets·
- Provide input for preparation of the Section / Department budgets and assist in the implementation of the approved Budget and work plans to deliver Section objectives.
- Investigate and highlight any significant variances to support effective performance and cost control
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures:
- Implement approved Section / Department policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures in order to support execution of the Section’s / Department work programs in line with Company and International standards.
- Contribute to the achievement of the approved Performance Objectives for the Section / Department in line with the Company Performance framework.
Innovation and Continuous Improvement:
- Design and implement new tools and techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of operational processes.
- Identify improvements in internal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency in line with ISO standards in order to define intelligent solutions for issues confronting the function.
Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Sustainability:
- Comply with relevant HSE policies, procedures & controls and applicable legislation and sustainability guidelines in line with international standards, best practices and company Code of Practices.
- Provide inputs to prepare Section MIS and progress reports for Company Management.
Communications and Working Relationships:
- Technical Centre, Drilling, Development teams and Contractors
- Bachelor Degree in Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills:
- 6 years of experience, including at least 4 years in production engineering/Petroleum Engineering
- International Well Control Forum IWCF or equivalent is preferable
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.