Job Id OEJ0000002300
Well Integrity Engineer
in Bu Hasa United Arab Emirates
Modified Date: 04th
||Drilling - Well Control
Job Title: Well Integrity Engineer (Operations)
- Responsible for well integrity activities to ensure incident-free environment in the assigned field.
- This includes planning, program generation and execution of well integrity operations in accordance with company Code of Practice and WIMS requirements.
- Coordinate and ensure Well Integrity throughout wells life cycle and ensure wells are operated within safe operating envelop.
- Ensure that all SAP wells are identified, investigated, lessons learned are cascaded to relevant stakeholders for continuous improvement.
- Ensure compliance with Company well integrity standards and requirements in operation phase
- Analyse Well parameters against safe operating envelope.
- Identify high risk wells and recommend corrective actions.
- Prepare risk register for high risk wells and upload it into WIDA / related system.
- Identify and investigate wells with sustained annulus pressure and present it in the Sustained Annulus Pressure (SAP) committee for further remedial actionsDesign all well integrity related activities including integrity tests for barrier evaluation, corrosion and leak detection logs, wells mothballing, killing / securing, troubleshooting and barrier restoration.
- Keep Well Integrity database statistic and produce periodical well integrity status reports.
- Ensure MAASP is calculated / recalculated and uploaded in the systems for each wells.
- Coordinate with all relevant stakeholders to ensure all well integrity activities are performed in a timely manner and all well integrity criteria met during operation phase.
- Ensure investigation of all well integrity major incidents (with root cause identified and captured)
- Support well integrity studies, trial jobs and deployment of new well integrity related technologies
- Update in a timely manner all well integrity related data properly verified in the company systems
- Bachelor Degree in Petroleum, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills:
- 8 years of experience in well intervention / well services.
- IWCF Well Interventions Pressure Control Level 4
- Well diagnostic & investigation (Skill)
- Well risk assessment and process deviations (Skill)
- Well Intervention: Slickline, E-line, Coiled Tubing, Testing (Skill)
- Well Control during well intervention (Skill)·
- Wellhead & X-mas Tree: preventive maintenance and troubleshooting (Skill)
- Downhole plugs & valves (Skill)
- Well killing & securing (Skill)
- Analysis of logs: corrosion / cement evaluation, leak detection (Skill)
- MAASP Calculations and recalculations (Skill)
- Monitor well pressure within Safe Operating Envelope (Skill)
- Production Operations (Knowledge)
- HSE Management (Skill)
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.