Job Id OEJ0000002301
Senior Integrity Engineer
in Bu Hasa United Arab Emirates
Posted on: 08th
||Engineering - Integrity
Job Title: Senior Integrity Engineer (Operating Integrity)
- Provide technical support to the site operations teams in fully complying with the company IM Code of Practice for Operating Integrity.
- Monitor and track operator's competency assurance in the control room.
- Track and report the Management of Change, Down Graded Situations, Safe systems of work (PTW, Control of defeats, temporary equipment, and isolations).
- Track and ensure Alarm Management and Operating envelopes are efficiently reported.
- Assure that the Operating procedures and critical documents are up to date.
- Track/verify and ensure that the Shift handover process are in line with the operating integrity requirements.· Track and verify the critical plant parameters are efficiently monitored and reported by the operator rounds.
- Monitor / report and close out the Operating integrity audit findings.
- Monitor and report Operating Integrity performance against agreed KPIs, plan and co-ordinate operating integrity improvement initiatives.
- Provide technical support for operation readiness requirements for new projects when required.
Generic Accountabilities Supervision:
- Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives.
- Train and develop the assigned staff on relevant skills to enable them to become proficient on the job and deliver the respective section objectives.
- Provide input for preparation of the Department/ Section budgets and assist in the implementation of the approved Budget and work plans to deliver Section objectives.
- Investigate and highlight any significant variances to support effective performance and cost control.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures:
- Implement approved Department / Section policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures in order to support execution of the Department / Section’s work programs in line with Company and International standards.
- Comply with all applicable legislation and legal regulations.
- Contribute to the achievement of the approved Performance Objectives for the Department / Section in line with the Company Performance framework.
Innovation and Continuous Improvement:
- Design and implement new tools and techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of operational processes.
- Identify improvements in internal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency in line with ISO standards in order to define intelligent solutions for issues confronting the function.
Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Sustainability:
- Conduct regular visits to the worksites and ensure job is executed safely.
- Undertakes hazard assessment and identifies precautions for the PTW issued in their work area.
- Ensure work is carried out in line with the company HSE procedure requirements.
- Implement corrective action for Hazards and near miss reported in the area.
- Carryout the emergency responsibilities in line with the respective roles as per the emergency organization.
- Provide inputs to prepare Section MIS and progress reports for Company Management.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering Discipline.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum 6 years of experience in an Operations supervisory level.
- Experience working within an Oil & Gas International Operator or NOC.
- Ability to write business reports and executive summaries for Senior Management approvals.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines, and priorities in a fast-paced, ever-changing and evolving work environment is necessary.
- Production Operation
- HSE Management
- Communication & negotiation skills
- Teamwork Planning & Organizing
- Problem Solving
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.