Job Id OEJ0000002312
in Abu Dhabi - Offshore United Arab Emirates
Modified Date: 30th
||Technician - Mechanical
||Contract - Rotational
Job Position: Mechanical Foreman (Offshore)
- Completion of Technical Secondary Education Certificate followed by three years formal training leading to a diploma in mechanical trades.
- A minimum of 8 to 10 years work experience in oil and gas static equipment maintenance works with a minimum of five years’ experience in Offshore oil installations, mainly in general maintenance of static equipment and pipe work and structure fabrication.
- Trained in the use of modern inspection methods, standards and practices (inspection and supervision techniques).
- Basic offshore induction and emergency training (BOSIET) (for offshore sites)
- Thorough knowledge of offshore safety procedures and related practices.
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English Language.
- Should be familiars in using Computer and prepare reports in word and excel at site.
*** Rotation Cycle: 28/28
***Contract Duration: 5 Years (1 No.) / 1 Year (1 No.)
***Candidates must be in UAE.
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.