Job Id OEJ0000002317
in Abu Dhabi - Offshore United Arab Emirates
Modified Date: 30th
||Trades - Rigger
||Contract - Rotational
Job Position: Mechanical Helper/Rigger - Offshore (4 Nos.)
- Should have good physique & capable of lifting / pushing heavy loads.
- Educated to a minimum qualification of higher secondary school certificate or equivalent qualification with minimum 4 years of experience in an Offshore/Onshore Oil/Gas in similar position OR.
- Understand verbal instructions and basic written instructions given in the English language.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in rigging work. Offshore experience mainly on jack-up barges, rigs and production platforms will be preferred.
- Should be qualified and certified (to Level -3) Rigger from ADNOC Offshore approved training agency as per ADNOC LIMS – A0-IG-L-MS-001(Rev.0)
- Age not more than 50 years
- Trained (2-days Course) by an ADNOC Offshore Approved Training Provider using approved Tutor and be assessed every 2 years as per Appendix-I.
- Hold Certificate of Competency issued by an ADNOC Offshore Approved Training Provider using approved Tutor provided he attended and successfully completed the above mentioned training and assessment.
- Rotation Cycle: 90/30
- Contract Duration: 5 Years
- Rotation Cycle: 60/30
- Contract Duration: 1 Year
***Candidates must be in UAE.
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.