Job Id OEJ0000002318
in Abu Dhabi - Offshore United Arab Emirates
Modified Date: 30th
||Trades - Welding
||Contract - Rotational
Job Position: Welder - Offshore (4 Nos.)
- Minimum 10 years of practical experience in welding high pressure piping for sizes ranging from ½”NB to 24” NB and above with wall thickness ranging from 3mm to 50 mm particularly in offshore oil and gas installations.
- Qualified and certified by ADNOC approved Third Party for (6G) GTAW & SMAW in CS, LTCS, SS and Inconel materials
- Completion of secondary education followed by 3 years of formal training in welding trades.
- Fare knowledge of spoken English language.
- Basic safety courses such as firefighting, survival, H2S and first aid.
- Rotation Cycle: 90/30
- Contract Duration: 5 Years
- Rotation Cycle: 60/30
- Contract Duration: 1 Year
***Candidate must be in UAE.
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.